Thread: Tailgating...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistylynn0211 View Post
Thanks and sorry for being a burden. I'm always totally respectful and not obnoxious. I get intimidated very easily so didn't want to put myself in that situation. I'm all of 5'1 and 120 lbs soaking wet. I just want to have a good time and show my team spirit at the same time. I heard I could find tailgate passes and parking passes on ebay. Now can you park anywhere in your section or is it designated parking like seating?
No burden, you just sparked an idea to have the common questions posted for people.

You can park anywhere in all the lots except for platinum, it is the only one with assigned parking.

Platinum opens 5 hours before gametime and all other lots open 4 hours prior. Walk ins can enter 3.5 hours before the game.

Traffic gets pretty backed up with the diehards lining up to grab the prime spots in the lots, but if you drive up at 8:30 (for a noon game) you will get a good spot with no waiting.