View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #50
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Isn't this too early to discuss SB? Worry about the season/divison 1st! The AFC South is getting more competative, so the Texans window is open this season, but next season?
Depends on one's perception I guess. I wanted winning season & got that. Then wanted a championship & got that; with this roster & our division a chmpionship is not enough for me. As players have said, the goal is Super Bowl so it is my goal also. It is not too early to evaluate your team. You simply adjust your eval weekly. I do that with my mocks. You may be one of those fans who just watch a game for the fun, beer, food and companionship. That is cool but not me.

I watch for flaws and strengths and decisions by coaches and players. I enjoy working the cap and salaries & watching college games to create mocks and trades. At this point I am not worried at all.