View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #280
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
A Non-PPR league. I need to start 2. Which ones do you think should get the spot

Steven Jackson VS Washington
Reggie Bush VS Raiders
Ryan Mathews VS Titans
CJ Spiller VS Chiefs

I would go with Jackson & Spiller. With Fred Jackson being out over a month Spiller should get plenty of carries. Ryan Mathews' status for the upcoming game is uncertain right now. If he plays I would question him getting the bulk of the carries for SD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post
My question: I have Marshawn Lynch @ DAL, CJ2K @ SD and Stevan Ridley @ ARI and I'm deciding which 2 to start (my RB1 is Matt Forte @ GB so he's staying in for sure).
Patriots should have a huge lead so Ridley is tempting, but I would lean towards Lynch.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote