Thread: Tailgating...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #1
mistylynn0211
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respectedmistylynn0211 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tailgating...

Hey guys! I'm going to the game vs the Packers in October. I am a Packers fan. Yes I know. Sorry! I have a few questions for you guys.

I really want to tailgate and was wondering how welcoming the home crowd is to an away team fan? I went the game a few years back when the Packers came to town but was too afraid to tailgate lol.

Also can people just tailgate without going to the game? I only have two tickets to the game for me and my brother but he was wondering if his friends can tailgate with us.

Should I buy a parking ticket and if so which section should I buy?

Thanks guys! I hope I'm not intruding.
mistylynn0211 is offline   Reply With Quote