View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #278
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
A Non-PPR league. I need to start 2. Which ones do you think should get the spot

Steven Jackson VS Washington
Reggie Bush VS Raiders
Ryan Mathews VS Titans
CJ Spiller VS Chiefs

It would be hard to go wrong with any of them. Though if I had to narrow it down, I would drop Bush against a pretty good Raiders defense, and drop Ryan Matthews who is coming off of injury in a pass heavy offense. Jackson is reliable, but if RG3 performs like he did last week I'd expect to see the Rams playing from behind and being forced to pass the ball plenty.

So I guess my money would be on Spiller granted Freddy is on the bench.

My question: I have Marshawn Lynch @ DAL, CJ2K @ SD and Stevan Ridley @ ARI and I'm deciding which 2 to start (my RB1 is Matt Forte @ GB so he's staying in for sure).
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote