View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #16
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Experience riding Metrorail to Texans games?

I've ridden the lightrail for the last 5 years or so to the games. It's a great way to get in and out, and lets you avoid traffic coming out of the stadium.

You can either park somewhere north of Reliant along the line and try to get free parking that way (most of downtown is free parking on Sunday), or you can park on Fannin South, which costs $15 this year (up from $10 last year).

I feel the $15 is worth it. Reliant is the second to last stop going southbound, and Fannin South is literally the last stop. So when the game is over, EVERYBODY else is going one direction, and you are going the other. This way, it's faster to use the lightrail to get to your car.

My only complaint is it lets you out on the opposite side of the stadium from my tailgate (blue platinum). Sad face.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote