View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #218
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwayshauntay View Post
Like I said, overall the Miami game was a decent one for Kareem. He did more good than bad.

We need more of the former, and less of the latter.

The Miami game was a good start, so on to the next game...
Couple point heres:
- Kareem bit a bit on the out and up, and then got
- The pass was perfectly thrown, and a great catch.
- Daniel Manning was lined up over the top it seems, KJ was lined up inside which leads me to believe he might have help over the top.
- LOL Quinn straight up mugged his guy (side note)

It was a pretty damn nice throw and catch the one thing KJ did was try to play to the receivers hands/eyes and swat the ball out.

The one thing you guys aren't talking about as well that I think is overlooked is KJ is a very good tackler for a corner as well. He's not afraid to make the hard tackle, and he had several of them early on in the game and a nice hit on the receiver later in the game.

I agree he's not perfect, but I don't think the sky is falling with him either.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote