Thread: Connor Barwin?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #51
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Well, he's gone to the Pro Bowl four times (in four years), and made All Pro for the 2010 season, so I'm wondering if some of the Miami fans aren't just a little bit unrealistic/biased in their evaluations. You can argue about whether he's one of the best in the game, but to argue that he is a bust is moronic.

That said, I thought at the time and I still think they should have taken Matt Ryan instead of Long.
I was poking fun at Mia fans....

Couldn't believe that someone started a thread on their board wondering if he was a bust...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote