View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #211
kwayshauntay
Veteran

Rep Power: 832 kwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Read Rey's post.
I assume you mean this part of Rey's post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
But 76 is right. You aren't supposed to look for the ball when the receiver has a step or two on you. Not unless you see him start to slow down for the ball or once you have made up enough ground to comfortably do so.
So Brian freaking Hartline (Rey's words, but I share the sentiment) got a step or two on him, and he was unable to make up enough ground on Brian freaking Hartline to comfortably be able to turn and locate the ball. Is that supposed to make me feel better about Kareem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Joseph talked about this on the radio this morning and said the same thing I've said before. Locating the ball is something you can work on, but being able to make plays on the ball consistently is something you either can do or can't do.
So is JJo implying there is no hope for Kareem?
kwayshauntay is offline   Reply With Quote