View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #210
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwayshauntay View Post
So why didn't KJ turn his head on that Hartline completion? Or countless other completions the past two years?
First let me say it takes for E--V--E---R to arrow past the video snaps you guys post but my point is if the defender is within say arm's reach of WR and a jump could impact the flight of ball, he should look back. If not at that distance he should be making up ground not looking for ball as he will not be part of the play.