View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #56
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentassassin View Post
I feel the same way(bolded statement). The media coverage bothered me more than it should have, but I'm glad to see Buffalo fan is getting to see the other side of this double-edged sword.
I second those feelings. I even called into Sirius and tried to make the same complaint and they hung up on me so that I wouldn't finish my argument. But they were screaming Buffalo is now a Super Bowl contender and they were doing it all week.

But no mention of the dominant performance that JJ Watt put on this past Sunday at all. That's okay. I'll take less media and more wins anyday.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote