View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sky is Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Not off to a great start:

Game 2: ? any predictions, remember this is a titans game?
Gma goes to jail for decking a meatball fan!! Does that count?

Truthfully, that came close to being a reality a few years ago. I was SICK of Titan fans pushing their way to the rail so I stood in the isle and refused to let them get by. I was told by the "yellow shirt" that if I didn't move he would have me arrested!! I ask him WHY they were allowed to bunch up by the rail but TEXAN fans were not!? He told me "this is the last time I'm telling you, MOVE!" I still get po'd when I think about that.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote