View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #47
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
It's the Bengals..the same team that the Texans, with a 3rd string QB and a 3 game slide came in and beat pretty handily...I wouldn't expect much different if we were to play them with a healthy Shaub and AJ....Except Kubiak pumps the breaks once we go up by 20.
I wish they were the Dolphins & we can expect to beat them every year, but I don't think that's the case. The Bengals aren't a gimme.

I think we've got a nice string of wins against them, but I don't think we've got their number by any means.