View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #51
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

I just watched the Bills replay. I saw Mario put one his on the qb just after the ball was gone. I saw a couple of running plays that mario disrupted. Sanchez was getting the ball off pretty quick and the game was over just after halftime. I saw about 3 plays he was a factor in. Thats $333,000 per play if he gets his entire $96,000,000.

Mario will show up big in about 1/3 of the games this year. Either he will have a matchup he likes(although I'm not sure what he did'nt like about this match up). Maybe he will have a bad week and want to take his frustration out on someone(although with all that money it might be hard to have a bad week). I'm sure he will find some reason to play good occasionally, just like he did here.