View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #72
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 116197 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I have thought this every time I see a fight. If the seat owner is involved in the fight, kick them out for the season.

If the seat owner sold the tickets give them one and only one warning. If it happens again, revoke their tickets.
Yep, kinda strange when the governing entity (NFL Properties) encourages reselling your tickets through NFL Ticket Exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Actually, it is in your PSL/season ticket holder agreement. You are responsible for how people in your seat act.

In fact, I think selling your tickets for profit also violates the agreement, yet the NFL has TicketExchange. Go figure.
I don't see that (sell-for-profit) anywhere in the PSL agreement. The closest thing is in 7d
Quote:
Licensee is acquiring this PSL for Licensee's own use and not with a view to the distribution of this PSL or tickets to others; and
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Thats what I did! She dropped my buddy and I off at Reliant yesterday, and picked us up right on time. It was nice!
Danny, you're playing with fire buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't know what's going on or who is responsible but apparently he has hired lawyers. I think McNair might be reluctant to accept blame...that'd be three events within the past month or so where safety at his stadium might be a concern.

Apparently they sign company is saying horseplay was involved, but they aren't giving specifics...

To me it seems like everyone is trying to deflect the blame.
There are conflicting responsibilities / liability depending on the event and/or the service(s) involved. Blame can be shared by multiple entities (think deepwater horizon) People like to sue those with the deepest pockets.