View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #71
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
When my wife and I attended the Redskins away game a few years ago we got heckled a little by opposing fans, but it was all in fun. Except for 1 guy, who was yelling some pretty horrific things at my wife while we were walking to our car. We never exchanged words with the guy-- didn't make eye contact, didn't respond, etc -- but he kept on with his routine. As a Texan fan you are in the minority, and getting into it is never a good idea, but man its hard to hear some of that stuff and keep on walking. I want to go to the Pats game this December, but after watching this I don't even know
I was at the Steelers - Texans game in Reliant years ago (the infamous hot as hell open roof game that caused the roof rule) where the Steelers pummeled the Texans and on my way out of the stadium a trio of drunk Steelers fans were hovering around me and my pregnant wife shouting at us trying to start a fight. I was very worried as my wife was getting nervous these guys were really not letting up. I very much wanted to get my wife to safety as quickly as possible. Very bad scene.

ON the other side of the pendulum, I very nearly started a fight in the stands during a Titans - Texans games at Reliant during VY's either 1st or second year in the league....forget which. Some Titans fans in the seats not far from me were very loud and literally shouting in people faces including this older couple walking up the stairs. All of us were pissed at them but no one said anything. I stood up on my seat and did the horns down sign that anti UT fans do and may have shot some birds too...can't remember. There were a bunch of Texans fans between me and them that clapped and supported me which diffused the situation when homeboy acted like he wanted to make a move. Like I said, a lot of people were tired of their act so I triggered a bunch of people getting them to shut the hell up lol.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is online now   Reply With Quote