View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #70
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by J7R7wilson View Post
This is the dumbest quote I think I've ever read lol...no offense lol but what is the nfl gonna do? Put face recognition software cameras at ever entrance? No. Are they gonna post the people's mugshots at every entrance? No. There is no way to ban someone. My dad works security for the texans and he himself told me its impossible. On another note I'll be tagging along with him Sunday morning doing the bomb sweep with the bomb dogs. Should be pretty cool.
No Fly List. It's not impossible to do. Expensive, yes. Impossible, no.

Fairly unprofessional if they let you near the working dogs at all. It's not a show and tell thing, it's a security thing. People who aren't doing the work, or being trained on how to do the work, shouldn't be hanging around the working dogs.

If you're just going to be in the area but not messing with the dogs, then nevermind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Clearly you haven't been a member here very long if the first sentence is true

Anyway, I don't think it would be that hard. Here are a few easy ways they could do it:

1. Print a "Do not sell list" Stub hub, ticketmaster, etc wouldn't be allowed to sell to that individual. If you decided to sell your seat by yourself, you'd be responsible for checking to ensure that no one on the list is buying your ticket. Exactly like Yankee said -- you are responsible for the behavior of the person receiving your ticket.
Horrible idea. If some moron gets himself banned and wants to waste his money on a ticket, let him. It's his own fault for trying to get into a game when he knew he wouldn't be allowed in.

Texans/Reliant can't hold you responsible for what someone does in your seat. I know what the contract says, I read (some ;D) of it. But what about when you donate your tickets to the Texans charity? If someone starts acting a fool, are they really going to try and void your PSL? I hope it never comes to that, but if the Texans do try to hold a PSL owner responsible for how someone who bought the owner's ticket behaves, I'll try to sell my PSL as quickly as I can and dump the team.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote