View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #68
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
When my wife and I attended the Redskins away game a few years ago we got heckled a little by opposing fans, but it was all in fun. Except for 1 guy, who was yelling some pretty horrific things at my wife while we were walking to our car. We never exchanged words with the guy-- didn't make eye contact, didn't respond, etc -- but he kept on with his routine. As a Texan fan you are in the minority, and getting into it is never a good idea, but man its hard to hear some of that stuff and keep on walking. I want to go to the Pats game this December, but after watching this I don't even know
We are planning to go to the Jets Monday night game, this video makes me seriously reconsider it. I am thinking the Monday night crowd is going to be even more high tension.