View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #6
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TARP WEEK- Round 1#

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Seems it always does! LOL You know what really sucks, I can't come up with ANY SMACK vs. Texans! Sucks when your team is in the 3rd teer of the NFL ratings..w/the Browns, Rams, Dolphins..ect I've lost track of the rivalry wins/losses? I think, the Texans are ahead 2 games from last year's sweep? Hope for a broom sweep back at ya this season!
Hey, good to see you again Mootini. What exactly is the ingredient of a Mootini? I am thinking vodka, milk and ???? that is where I get lost.

Once you give me the full recipe I will toast to a good game with no injuries.