View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #67
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
In other news a woman (Bills fan) at a Jets game got punched in the face yesterday.

http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/09/10...s-brawl-video/

(Video to go with it.)
Wow, that is some sick stuff. There is so much wrong with that video.
-Guy clocks a woman right in the face
-Everyone in Jets jerseys is cheering and chanting against the Bills
-People literally just walk on by and avoid helping
-Security is late to arrive (as usual)

I mean, it looks a lot like the Bills fans are trying to get out there and are being held up by the Jets fans.

I'll say it again -- What happened in Dodgers stadium is going to happen again. Someone is going to get seriously injured or killed while being at a rival stadium, and its only going to happen because some people are incapable of separating that they are not actually part of the team they cheer for. And that its all supposed to be in the name of 'entertainment'

That guy who threw the punch should be immediately ejected and arrested (tried for assault) and banned from NFL, NBA, MLB, etc for life. If you aren't mature enough not to punch a woman in the face because she's wearing a different color shirt than you are, you aren't mature enough to be trusted in public

When my wife and I attended the Redskins away game a few years ago we got heckled a little by opposing fans, but it was all in fun. Except for 1 guy, who was yelling some pretty horrific things at my wife while we were walking to our car. We never exchanged words with the guy-- didn't make eye contact, didn't respond, etc -- but he kept on with his routine. As a Texan fan you are in the minority, and getting into it is never a good idea, but man its hard to hear some of that stuff and keep on walking. I want to go to the Pats game this December, but after watching this I don't even know