View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #12
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 167919 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I don't wish Jacoby ill - quite the opposite, but in most cases, after five years, you are what you are, and what I think Jacoby is is a borderline starting NFL WR.
I dont wish him ill either .....Until we meet in the playoffs , then I think he owes me a TD ..... going the wrong way for his squad just to make up for the stupidity he pulled in that playoff game - Dont think many of us will forget that epic moment of idiocy.

Jacoby , you owe me.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote