View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012   #10
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86936 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Spread blame where ever you wish but the fact is, to this point he's looking like a Pro WR. Good for him. Like many have said in other threads, sometimes it just takes a different setting to ply one's wares. He's been impressive so far to me.
This year game one - 3 catches 46 yards
Last year game one - 3 catches 43 yards

Jacoby is what I refer to as tantalizing mediocrity. In fact, I believe there was even a thread started during or after game one last year called "Jacoby Just Shut the Haters Up", although in all fairness, I think that was due to a punt return TD, not a 3 reception game.

I don't wish Jacoby ill - quite the opposite, but in most cases, after five years, you are what you are, and what I think Jacoby is is a borderline starting NFL WR.

Last edited by ChampionTexan; 09-11-2012 at 02:02 AM.
ChampionTexan is offline   Reply With Quote