View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #64
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
ahh i see, i have a feeling mcnair will be more than willing..
I don't know what's going on or who is responsible but apparently he has hired lawyers. Maybe he is trying to milk the situation...or maybe McNair is waiting to see who is actually at fault...him, or the company in charge of hanging the signs....

I think McNair might be reluctant to accept blame...that'd be three events within the past month or so where safety at his stadium might be a concern.

Apparently they sign company is saying horseplay was involved, but they aren't giving specifics...

And the guy wasn't horseplaying...he was just sitting there and had his head split open.

To me it seems like everyone is trying to deflect the blame.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote