View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #183
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
The footage that I noticed KJ on, I was pleasantly surprised. I thought that he was making pretty good breaks to the ball and was showing pretty strong recovery skills that have improved. Basing this off of one game of course, so don't take this as 100% correct. For all we know KJ will get burned by some rookie next week. But right now he played a pretty strong game in week one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
While KJ has improved greatly, he is no better than Dunta!!! Not tha comparing him to Dunta is any great shakes!!! Hel'll get better, better than Dunta tho'!!!
KJ still needs to keep improving, I agree.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote