Thread: Connor Barwin?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #31
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
I would like to see Barwin move inside with Cushing, replacing an aging Bradie James in terms of what I'd like to see long term -- for years to come. Then Whitney Mercilus can start at outside. Tell me why Barwin can't play ILB again? Why can't he take on the position if he dedicated himself to it?
Barwin's the best pure pass rusher on this team .... If you want to move someone inside , its Reed ..... making room for Mercilus outside.

I just cant see Barwin trying to chase backs and TE's in coverage ..... Reed on the other hand ....

That doesnt solve the contract of Barwin tho .... I think they work out a longterm deal or franchise him now that Schaub and Brown are done deals.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote