Thread: Connor Barwin?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #28
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99154 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed_Blu_Red View Post
Agreed its to early to judge Barwin off one game when last year he showed what he can do.
I can't even believe that people are thinking this right now. I love these pass rushers on our team. With this type of pass rush, we'll be a competitive team for a long time. We won't need an elite offense. This is a nasty defense that we have been begging for all these years. Barwin is a huge part of that. He has earned his stripes and I love that guy on this team. I hope we resign him.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote