View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #14
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
If she grew up with Mario, how does she know about JJ? Did she grow up with both, was that hearsay from Mario, or was that a typo & you meant to say that she grew up with JJ?

I genuinely hope he got his act together. From a human standpoint, you hate to see someone fail or sabotage themselves.
Sorry, but I was just hitting up a thread about Mario. Lol! Typo!

I meant to say JJ. It had nothing to do with Mario man.

She had talked about how she saw him in the club out here recently and what a nut he still was. That was a few months ago though. We all know that JJ has a lot of talent, but the gy is just wet between the ears. He is your typical cat that likes to get ****ed up and party, and play football as well, but I don't see him ever taking his job seriously like he needs to. Plus, he is already past that age where most WR's break out. Sure it happens here and there after 5 years or so with certain guys, but it's pretty rare. I think JJ will be a journeyman at this point.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote