View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #13
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Jacoby will stink.

I work with a girl that grew up with Mario and still talks to him a little here and there when she runs into him in the club. She tells me that Jacoby was always a complete knucklehead growing up. Said that he always did what he wanted and could care less about being a responsible type of guy. This girl is a straight shooter as well. She also said that Jacoby has always been a big time smoker. Said that he would never get off of that stuff. Not that pot is all that bad, but for a guy that plays in the NFL, it's not the best thing to hear when you're talking about a guy like Jacoby. I don't recall him ever failing a drug test though.
If she grew up with Mario, how does she know about JJ? Did she grow up with both, was that hearsay from Mario, or was that a typo & you meant to say that she grew up with JJ?

I genuinely hope he got his act together. From a human standpoint, you hate to see someone fail or sabotage themselves.