View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #10
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
It's weird seeing three Texans contributing so much on another team. Hopefully we lost them because we have better players.
I think we have better options than JJ, Mario, & Pollard (although I loved Pollard's attitude), but I don't think we upgraded from Vonta or Ryans.

But, no use crying over $hit you have no control over. It is what it is and the free agency era makes it very hard to hold onto multiple playmakers for any extended period.