View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #104
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub Signs Extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
That's what I'm saying. We won't pay his salary, but we'll take a hit for three years of remaining prorated bonus... $4.3 (2014) + $4.3 (2015) + $4.3 (2016) = $12.9M

If he plays, his salary plus $4.3 = $14.something Million
Yeah I got it now. We are on same page. I think he can earn his way thru '14. Plus allows time for Smith to look for a QB to groom if Keenum doesn't work. Plus allows 3 years to discover if Yates will be a successor.