View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #55
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Sushi Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Ugh.. whoever brought the 150+ jello shots.... Sunday evening was not very productive lol..
I got a HUGE buzz off ONE of those things! Just about knocked me on my arse!! Glad to know I'm not as much of a wuss as I thought though, since I'm not the only one who felt the PUNCH!!

Vinny! Katie's crack weenies are made like Dan describe but add some maple syrup with the brown sugar. They are truly AWESOME, but, a pain in the butt to make!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote