View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #58
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
No, not at all. It was more like 'random thoughts' from my head than anything else. If you know my perspective on liberty - i.e. libertarian - I would never advocate such a thing.

I was more commenting on the state saying that they are getting tougher on drunk driving - example would be the recent laws on blood tests for refusal - instead of actually doing something that would truly be more effective.

I think most people can drink responsibly, just like most folks could responsibly smoke pot. But, the state tends to punish everyone for the actions of a handful of imbeciles.
Oh, okay. I pretty much agree then.

What if they limited people at games to no more then 4 beers?

You could give them a a bracelet that could be marked or something? Just thinking of ideas out loud.
Texecutioner is online now   Reply With Quote