View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #57
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Are you advocating for checkpoints as a good idea at NFL football games? Not sure if you were or not. That's why I asked to clarify.

That would be an awful slippery slope that would lead to all sorts of sanctions everywhere. Some of us are capable of drinking without getting deranged and aggressive or killing people.
No, not at all. It was more like 'random thoughts' from my head than anything else. If you know my perspective on liberty - i.e. libertarian - I would never advocate such a thing.

I was more commenting on the state saying that they are getting tougher on drunk driving - example would be the recent laws on blood tests for refusal - instead of actually doing something that would truly be more effective.

I think most people can drink responsibly, just like most folks could responsibly smoke pot. But, the state tends to punish everyone for the actions of a handful of imbeciles.