View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #56
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Society always punishes the majority for the actions of a minority of individuals.

And you are simply incorrect that it's not a solution. No alcohol for three+ hours when emotions are running high due to the nature of fans at sporting events?

BTW, I'm not necessarily advocating this course of action, but saying it's not a solution is simply incorrect.

My own take is to let adults make their own decisions in life and hold them accountable with the full force of the law when they get stupid with it.

In a sort of related story:

If HPD really wanted to "get tough on drunks", they would have some sobriety tests at the exits of the games.
Are you advocating for checkpoints as a good idea at NFL football games? Not sure if you were or not. That's why I asked to clarify.

That would be an awful slippery slope that would lead to all sorts of sanctions everywhere. Some of us are capable of drinking without getting deranged and aggressive or killing people.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote