Thread: Bad News....
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004   #71
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Couch Coaches and Captian Amer "er" Patriot

This will be dealt with by the NFL and the Texans and it will be dealt to Marcus himself. You have no authority to dish out any punishment so put a sock in it. We have the best front office in the NFL and they will deal whats fair. I will accept what they say and I will respect the innocent untill proven guilty rule. Every thing that is said about punishment is premature at this point. Patience is what will decide Marcus' and the teams fate.
I am sure Marcus will respect the "if you do the crime, then do the time" rule.