View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #3
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127251 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK- Round 1#

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Ugggh, What a bad loss to the Vikes!.....bummer Monday here in Jville! Oh well, Big game this week vs. Texans. It's BEEF WEEK!!!!

Not sure how this one will turn out? Jags OL and LB/Secondary are a walking ER clinic. If the Jags pass rush doesn't show up, the Texans will win big time. I'll be at the game...always a great game between both teams! As always, I'll be tailgating w/all BEEF products...here's to a great game and no injuries! Too bad, I have no smack to throw...over 10 years of "rebuilding" has removed any expectations for smack. PS...who's glad Manning is outta the AFC South! Man, he surprised me last night vs. Steelers! Go Jags!
Can always count on you to show mootini!

I missed the jags game yesterday, I'll have to download it from iTunes I guess.

Then I'll be ready to tear y'all apart!

Lol