View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #55
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by J7R7wilson View Post
This is the dumbest quote I think I've ever read lol...no offense lol but what is the nfl gonna do? Put face recognition software cameras at ever entrance? No. Are they gonna post the people's mugshots at every entrance? No. There is no way to ban someone. My dad works security for the texans and he himself told me its impossible. On another note I'll be tagging along with him Sunday morning doing the bomb sweep with the bomb dogs. Should be pretty cool.
Clearly you haven't been a member here very long if the first sentence is true

Anyway, I don't think it would be that hard. Here are a few easy ways they could do it:

1. Print a "Do not sell list" Stub hub, ticketmaster, etc wouldn't be allowed to sell to that individual. If you decided to sell your seat by yourself, you'd be responsible for checking to ensure that no one on the list is buying your ticket. Exactly like Yankee said -- you are responsible for the behavior of the person receiving your ticket.

2. Require an ID to enter the stadium for anyone over the age of 18. Cross check DL # with banned list. Problem solved