View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #50
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Society always punishes the majority for the actions of a minority of individuals.

And you are simply incorrect that it's not a solution. No alcohol for three+ hours when emotions are running high due to the nature of fans at sporting events?

BTW, I'm not necessarily advocating this course of action, but saying it's not a solution is simply incorrect.

My own take is to let adults make their own decisions in life and hold them accountable with the full force of the law when they get stupid with it.

In a sort of related story:

If HPD really wanted to "get tough on drunks", they would have some sobriety tests at the exits of the games.
My plan was to get my wife pregnant strategically, so I have a designated driver for the entire season.
Might not be an option for every man...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote