View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #28
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Just put a little jalapeno juice up your nose as you exit the airplane in JAX!! #FunkySmell

I kid Mootini!

For the newbs, Mootini is a great fan of the kitties and the NFL and has contributed a lot to Texans Talk!
So Houston doesn't have any refinery smells? LOL I haven't smelled the Paper plant in a long time! You can smell it, some times on the northside of Jville..by the airport! That smell comes down from St Mary's, GA. Has to be a NW wind. I'll be at the game Sunday! Weather looks nice Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. To whomever coming to the game, have a great time, enjoy Jville/beaches/area. The studium is one of the best open aired stadiums. I love the location and the easy in and out/parking..ect. Also, new upgrades to the stadium this off season, new speakers..ect. You can bring your own food to the game, has to be in a clear plastic box! Check the jags website for details. Enjoy your stay and go home with a loss! LOL Our games are always entertaining/exciting...a great rival.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote