View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #49
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Many police departments routinely establish sobriety points near bars, especially those "no tolerance weekends".

While I agree with you in principle, unfortunately we are losing almost 50,000 American citizens every year in alcohol induced accidents. Some folks cannot help being incorrigible detriments to society. Pathetic, really.
After working the nightclub scene almost daily for over 12 years in several cities, I would have to disagree with a real police presence being there in that manner. I believe I've seen more sobriety checkpoints in movies as opposed to in person.

That's a horrific number to hear. I'm glad I did not contribute to a statistic like that, as ashamed as I am about it, I have driven drunk myself back when I was younger.