View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #47
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
If HPD really wanted to "get tough on drunks", they would have some sobriety tests at the exits of the games.
You could also say the same for setting up bars. I bet it's a hell of a lot higher than 14%.

I don't know why I felt the need to point that out but I would be vehemently against any kind of sobriety checkpoint. Remember, I also do not drink alcohol like you.