View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012   #37
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 281570 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: JJ Watt: All-Pro DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I think that they likely attribute Watt's 3 batted passes to Tannehill more than anything else.

I tried looking up the record for most batted passes in the NFL but I am having no luck. Watt has been on a tear with batted passes over his last 3-4 games. I bet his is one of the most ever. I've never seen anything like it before.
Yep. It's no coincidence. The man has a feel for it and studies QBs to try and improve upon it. It's every bit as disruptive a play as a sack when it doesn't go for an INT. When it does ... well, 3 scores in 2 minutes, LOL.