View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #58
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Although we won.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
It wasn't a pretty win, but I'm not going to complain at this point. It's too early in the season and the objective is to play your best football in December. I'm looking at this season like an Olympic event. You want to qualify for the finals so you don't want to hit your stride too early. I think we'll be fine as long as we're healthy. The Phins have a terrible offense, but their defense is decent. Credit to them for playing us tough, but we made the plays when we had to and that's what good teams do. We're off to a good start and obviously we have room to improve which isn't a bad thing necessarily from my point of view.
THIS.

The game was frustrating to watch because special teams sucked, the rushing offense continually stalled, and the defense allowed Miami to move the ball early in the game at will, but despite those warts the Texans scored a convincing win on the scoreboard. From a coaching standpoint I think this might be better than a convincing win with few mistakes. If I'm Kubiak I don't want my kids thinking they can just waltz into Jacksonville next week and win.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote