View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #60
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub Signs Extension

How close is Schaub to being 100 % with that foot? I recall a 3rd and goal when he seemed to have an easy daylight (opening) into the end zone had he ran it in but he sort of stayed too long in the pocket, as if running wasn't an option, and forced an incomplete pass to the corner of the end zone. Not that Schaub was ever a runner but I've seen him make plays with his feet (running Touchdowns), especially against Miami, in the past on similar type of plays.

We ended up getting a Field Goal when we should have gotten 6 points. It was interesting to hear the crowd booing every time we settled for a field goal. At least on that particular play, I would have been on board with the disappointment. A good thing the defense forced 4 turnovers and scored 24 points off those turnovers.

We better play much better against the Patriots, Packers, Ravens, Bears and whatever good teams we play this season. If we play like today against the good teams I'll be awfully worried. That's the only down part of playing the Dolphins and Jaguars -- two bad teams the first two weeks. You don't need to play your best to win but I'll take the 2-0 record.

We'll be tested Week 3 at Denver. I can't wait for that one.