View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #57
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub Signs Extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'd love to know what his anual salary is for the first three years.

25 guaranteed over 4 years is just a little more than $6M/yr, his salary for this year may be as low as $2M/yr & like you said, incentives based on games played, play-off placing, pro-bowl, AFC Championship game appearance... etc, etc...

He may only make $8M this year, which is about right for him.

Yeah it's 6 a year average, but the guaranteed money will be paid out by the end of year 2. I'm guessing he got about 8 million signing bonus, and a salary structure of 8, 10, 12, 15 per, with the rest being an assortment of bonuses. I'm expecting it to be a cap friendly deal too, Matt seems like the kind of guy who would do that.