View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #28
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt: All-Pro DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Did it lead to Cushing's INT? Just need something to help pin it down. I'll
Have the broadcast tomorrow.

FYI, if anyone has gif requests, pm me the time and quarter and I can make them fairly quickly.
No, it was just a tip. No one got a turnover from it. I'll check my hubby's pictures when he get's them up...he said he got a picture of it, and I can probably figure it out from there. He's watermarking them now, and should have them up in a bit.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote