View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #49
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Although we won.....

I also found it interesting - and a little disconcerting - watching the Defensive line late in the game when Miami was trying to get in the endzone on the Bull Pen side.

Demps and Manning were arguing over who was supposed to be where, and it looked like things were getting pretty heated. They went off the field still going at each other, even when the D. stopped the Dolphins from scoring.

And it happened again in the next series as well, to the point that one of the other guys (I think it was Reed) came over to calm things down a bit. Maybe it was a new formation, maybe it was first game jitters...but both of these guys aren't new to the team. I hope that sort of behavior was a one-off.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote