View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #29
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 73923 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Bills LE Mario Williams was held to a single tackle in his Buffalo debut.
Mario also got just one hit on Mark Sanchez, after Sanchez released the ball. Williams was "furious" after the game about the replacement refs' no-calls of alleged penalties by Jets RT Austin Howard. "Pass blocking doesn't include hands to the face," Williams said. "When someone tells the officials that, and they just walk away, or they don't call it, that is disheartening.
http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3636/mario-williams

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote