View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #756
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/9. **Liberty White Kickoff GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
For those that PM'ed and I didn't get to, sorry, I lost most data reception upon entering the gates.

For the young man who got the tickets from me:
1. hope you and your buddy enjoyed the game.

2. alot of good people on this board who will do anything to help someone out. I couldn't use the 3 extra tickets so I decided to give them to a TT member who could see the game. Not very cool to tell me you had 3 people coming, meet me at the fence (you & buddy) and say 3rd person was parking the car, then show up in the seats next to me with just you 2. Not sure what you did with the 3rd ticket, but I could have given it to someone who was going to use it, like Say Watt or Section516.
Dang that was messed up.....