View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #47
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Although we won.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It was like the team forgot how to put things together until we forced those turnovers...then the floodgates opened up. Until then, we looked asleep.

I credit JJ Watt with being the guy who found a way to awake us from the slumber.

This was the first time in two years I saw Andre Johnson actively involved in a game. I have to think that even last year, pre-injury, there was something lurking there that was nagging him. Today he looked like beast AJ from start to finish. The various routes he ran were awesomely executed and called at the right times.

Same thing for Owen Daniels. James Casey had a timely catch too.

Run game looked average. Foster made his cuts. I just think the Dolphins sold out on stopping our run game, and some teams are just gonna try it on us.

Defense. I don't know why the run D was that bad, but it has to stop. Or else MJD and Jennings will have 200 yds and 3 TDs on us.
Thats my thing AJ. He looked great. People say he has lost a step, but i dont see it.